Tuesday, October 27, 2009

14 weeks to go!!!

Went to the Dr.'s yesterday and I thought I might give you all a little update. First off we got our ultrasound results and Dr. said that everything looked really great!! Next, I passed my glucose test.. Yay!! no gestational diabetes for me :D Dr. said baby and me are doing really well and that I have done a great job taking care of myself and my weight. Only gained about 9-10 pounds total so far which makes me happy cause I know I will be growing tons from here on out I'm sure. Daddy has been super excited these days also cause he has been feeling Isaac kick and move around alot more and alot stronger...we love it so much to feel him move. It's all such and amazing miracle. Oh and today my mom (Grammie) finally felt him kick for the first time after we finished lunch!! So glad she finally go to feel him :D Anyways lots of things going on this coming up.. my aunt's baby shower, our dance studio shower, Thanksgiving and dun dun dun.... the joys of moving!! We will be busy busy busy till our baby boy arrives... hope the time flys!! :D :D

1 comment:

  1. Only 14 weeks! Yay...its getting so close. I'm sure you both are beyond excited. The time will fly!
    xoxo
    Marlo

    ReplyDelete