Friday, June 18, 2010

4 Months






Isaac turned 4 months last week and I can't believe how fast they time is flying by. I mean yeah I do want him to grow and get bigger, but I just wish time could move in slow motion right now. I am so loving being a mommy soaking in every moment and enjoying ever day I get to spend with him. He is the absolute love of mine and Steven's lives and he is such an amazing slice of heaven. He is so smiley, talkative and can now roll over! He weighs about 15lbs 6ozs...but we will no for sure how much when we go to the Dr.'s next week for his 4 month checkup & shots :( ...Ok sooo ....Isaac had been sleeping in our bedroom in the bassinet/pack'n'play since he was born and agreed to put him in his own bedroom when he turned 3 months old. Well he ended up getting a little cold/ear infection and that quickly changed our minds. Though he has been sleeping through the night since he was about 10 weeks old, it was still so hard to officially move him into his own room. So, since he turned 4 months last week we decided last weekend it was time for reals and that everything would be fine since he sleeps all night already anyways, he would now just be in a different room. We put him in one of his big boy summer pj's and let him fall asleep in his own bedroom for the night. He has been doing absolutely awesome, still sleeping through the night and waking up with smilies. I do admit that I put the volume on the video monitor on HIGH and also look at it to check on him non stop...oh yeah and I occasionally even go into his room to check him...lol I'm sure this will happen less often the more we get use to this new transition. Ok well that's pretty much it for now..Father's Day is this weekend and we are going to the park Saturday w/ the dance studio and swimming Sunday so we'll be sure to take lot of pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment