Monday, April 26, 2010

11 weeks!!


-11 Weeks-




-10 Weeks-
-9 Weeks-


-8 Weeks-

-7 Weeks-

-6 Weeks-

-5 Weeks-

-4 Weeks/1 Month-


Ok, so I've been EXTREMELY slackin on this blog!! I'm gonna just do a tiny recap to get caught up and then I will for sure stay up to date better!! *promise*
Our baby boy is already 2 1/2 months and that is just so crazy to me. I knew the time would fly and that's why I've been soaking in every minute with him. I call Isaac my "little slice of heaven" because that is truely what he is. God is perfect and I still can't fathom how God created this perfect human life inside of me with everything he needs to survive in this world; eyes to see, ears to hear, mouth to eat and speak, perfect little finger and toes, a digestive system, a heart to pump blood... the list goes on and on! Isaac ((well all Babies)) are absolutely perfect and I believe give a glimpse of how amazing and perfect Heaven is. I am beyond Thankful to the Lord for choosing Steven and I to be Isaac's parents hear on earth. We are so in Love with Isaac its amazing and being a Mommy is even better than I always hoped and thought it would be! It is definitely the best job in the world for sure!!!

Isaac is doing Awesome. He smile's and talks (coo's) non stop and that is just the most amazing and indescribable thing (so far) He love's to play and stays awake alot during the day which is awesome cause he is pretty much sleeping threw the night. By the time Steven and I go to bed we usually get up just once during the night to feed him and then the next time he wake's up it's time to get up and start our day! He is such a good baby, very calm and observant. Never really crys unless he is hungry. Right now Steven and I are trying to get his sleeping threw the night to be a consistent thing that happens every night and we are working on transitioning him into sleeping in his own crib/bedroom everynight once he's 3 months cause right now he is still in our room in a bassinet. Isaac is going this week for his 2 month check-up and shots -tear- It's gonna be so sad, but I'll let you know how it all goes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment